We are experienced with all the brands available in Australia including Bosch, CAP-Aus, Chromogen, Dux, Hydrotherm, Quantum, Rheem, Rinnai, Sanden, Saxon, Stiebel Eltron and Tivok. We also fit swimming pool heat pumps.
You can rest assured you’ll be receiving honest and unbiased views of which heat pump best suits your particular home and budget. We will only recommend what we believe to be good long-term value to the customer.
For All Your Heat Pump Requirements, We Offer:
Our Promise To You
As a consumer, we understand you will obtain a number of quotations to be certain that you are getting the best deal. However, did you know that not all quotes are based on the same standards?
We believe in giving the customer an all inclusive price from the outset, rather than quoting an initial low price to secure the job and later invoicing the customer with extra charges.
Our standard install will always include:
- Decommission and disposal of old electric or gas hot water system
- 15mm full valve insulated installation kit
- Tank sited on a firm, level concrete ripple slab base, fixed with rapid set concrete
- Heat pump sited on firm level base or wall mounted on heavy duty wall bracket (split systems only). Also, raised high enough to ensure condensate line falls to drain
- Condensate line and relief valve lines run to drain
- All pipework (other than waste pipe) installed in copper tube and secured using clips
- All hot water pipe to be fully insulated
- Form 4 to QBCC
- All installed to manufacturer’s instructions and AS3500
- Once price is agreed, no additional charges